The need to know information
Please make sure you also read the festival Terms and Conditions
What do I get at ILT Kidzone Festival for my $19?
The ILT Kidzone Festival will provide a fun-filled, action packed day! All activities, materials and entertainment are included in the ticket price. The only thing on site to purchase is food.
Where is ILT Kidzone Festival held?
Southland Girls' High School, 328 Tweed Street, Invercargill.
Can I buy my ILT Kidzone Festival ticket at the door?
No. All tickets for ILT Kidzone Festival are available for purchase online via Flicket, and will then be emailed to you; alternatively you can also purchase at the ILT Stadium Southland. Tickets are usually sold out before the day so we advise getting your tickets as early as possible.
What is there to buy at ILT Kidzone Festival?
Take your tastebuds on an adventure, this year's ILT Kidzone Festival food court is set to be a delicious delight! with everything from the comfort of hot chips to the most delicate of hand made cupcakes, risk the chill of brain freeze with delicious real fruit ice cream or brave the burn of hot, spicy food. Want to prepare for the day’s adventures from home? You’re also welcome to bring a picnic basket for the day.
What do I need to bring to ILT Kidzone Festival?
- The festival booklet and/or map. It will give you all the information you need to know to find your way around.
- An adult with a valid ticket (if you are under 14 years).
- Your festival tickets which you can either print or present them on your smartphone to be scanned at the entrance.
- Warm and wet weather clothes
- Your lunch or some money to purchase food from our food vendors.
- Water bottle and / or keep cup
- A helmet for some of our more action packed activities. We do have some you can borrow but they are limited.
- A big bag to take all your wonderful creations home in.
Do I have to have a parent or caregiver with me?
Yes you do. Everyone under the age of 14 years must come to ILT Kidzone Festival with an adult.
As an adult do I have to have a ticket?
Yes. Everyone that enters ILT Kidzone Festival must hold a current ticket.
What entrance do I use?
There is only one entrance to ILT Kidzone Festival and it is on Tweet Street at Southland Girls' High School. This is also the only exit as the school is fenced off.
What time should I arrive at ILT Kidzone Festival?
The ILT Kidzone Festival begins at 10:30am each day. There is often a long line waiting to get inside the festival, so wrap up warm and wait patiently.